I just did the English subtitles and a bit of translation for the film “Bleib ganz ruhig, da wird schon nichts sein” (Stay Calm, I’m sure it’s Nothing) by Käthe Kruse (Ex-Tödliche Doris) for the cphdox festival in Copenhagen.
It’s a wonderful little film documenting the premiere of this performance with Käthe Kruse’s daughters supporting the artist with some music.
Working on this I was reminded how much I love working with Annotation Edit by Zeitanker which is worth every penny if you’re in this business. The software is fun to work with and I wouldn’t use anything else for professional subs. This has become one of my favorite programs by now.
– Easy to use tools, created with the user in mind.
– Precise controls for input and output.
– Tight integration with Apple’s video pro applications.
– Unlimited tracks per project.
– Video format independent editing and archiving.
Get the demo and give it a try.